fuel pump rotors with density 6.4 one set application with steam
Powder Metallurgy (PM) is one kind of manufacturing technology
which use the metal powder, through compacting molding and
sintering, to make various structural components.
|Micro Hardness: 60 HRC Max.|
|Tensile Strength: 1250 Mpa Max.|
|Yield Strength: 700 Mpa Max.|
|Apparent Hardness: 20-43 HRC|
|Density: 6.4-7.4 g/cm3|
1. Metallurgic microscope
2. Hydraulic universal material tester
3. Hardness testers
4. Pneumatic measuring instrument
5. Measuring projector
6. Gear testing instrument
No crumbling, cracks, exfoliation, voids, metal pitting and other
SO 2768 - m / H14, h14, +- IT14/2
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper , Aluminum or depend on
Zinc Plated , Copper plating, nickel plating ,Passivation,
polishing, painting, spraying , etc
MPIF 35, DIN 30910, JIS Z2550
1. Material: carbon steel, alloy steel or stainless steel, Iron.
2. Dimension: customer designs and sizes accepted.
3. Process: powder metallurgy
4. Surface: spray paint, sandblasting, anti-rust liquid, electro
galvanized or hot dipped galvanized finished with powder coating
Good quality and properties powder metal products with high
Size: 20.01 * 13 * 8.5
Surface Treatment: Steam oxidation
1. Our products passed TS16949 ISO-9001: 2000 quality management
2. We own exquisite and advanced equipment, professional technical
designer and rich producing experience
3. We can produce different size and shapes base on your drawing
4. Best quality, competitive price, shortest delivery time and good
5. Products are widely used in automotive, textile machine, sewing
machine, gasoline generator, power tools, oil pump rotor, clutch,
oilless bearing, cu base products, stainless steels and so on.
1. No question refund within 3 days.
2. Well trained and experienced staffs at your service.
3. Short lead time.
4. International standard matched
5. Non-standard / standard / OEM / ODM / customized service
6. Small Quantity available.
7. Designed in accordance with customers' request.
8. Packed and delivered by customers' requirement
Gearbox, transmission case, electric tool
1, The mass production cycle is short,low cost.
2, High material utilization, don’t need or just a little amount of
3, Using mold once molding, small tolerance, high product
4, Gap can be immersed in lubricating oil, which has better wear
resistance and damping capacity.